What We Can Offer You
Roche is committed to being an employer of choice and providing an environment where its employees can excel personally and professionally. Our wide array of benefits is designed to help employees achieve a balance between your work and personal life.
Compensation and Benefits
In addition to a competitive compensation and rewards system, including a Special Recognition Awards Program for exceptional performance, Roche provides comprehensive medical, prescription, dental, vision, savings (401k with company match), retirement and life insurance plans. The medical plan also provides Domestic Partner benefits and certain infertility benefits, including in vitro fertilization.
Support for Work-Life Balance
Roche is committed to being an employer of choice and providing an environment where people can excel, both personally and professionally. We offer a broad range of plans and programs designed to help our people balance their personal and professional needs. Here are a few examples of them:
* Child Care Center: Owned, operated and subsidized by Roche, our Child Care Center was the first on-site corporate facility in New Jersey and one of the first in the nation. Services include full-time care, part-time care, drop-in care, summer programs, after-school programs, before/after kindergarten programs and emergency care. The center is often used as a benchmark by other companies considering their own child care programs.
* Employee Health Services: On-site health care services for occupational and non-occupational conditions.
* Fitness Center: For a nominal fee, this on-site facility provides exercise equipment, professional guidance and massage therapy.
* Health and Wellness Programs: Choosing Health‚ is a comprehensive health promotion program which provides tools, resources and support networks to address physical fitness, healthy lifestyle management, preventive care, self-care and chronic disease management.
* Tuition Reimbursement: Reimburses 100% of tuition for eligible courses.
* Women’s Health Services: Preventive gynecological screenings and treatments.
Developing Your Career at Roche
At Roche, we believe our employees’ professional and personal growth work together to create the energy, intellect and drive that exist in our people. That’s why we encourage everyone to proactively shape their careers.
With significant opportunities for professional development and growth, a position at Roche is an excellent career investment. Through assessment of competencies, a customized yet flexible development plan can be designed to strengthen or expand your knowledge, skills and abilities. On-the-job experiences, special assignments, on-site and distance learning programs, and coaching and feedback from managers contribute to the rich development experience.